Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Weeds

Saturday, my friend Sarah and I started watching Weeds on DVD. On Saturday and Suday, we watched the whole first season. I rented the second season on Monday and finished it up last night. It's a fun show, if you're not sensitive. It's definitly not for the conservative crowed. It's an easy watch with no real complications or mysteries in the plot. The characters are pretty surface, but Mary Louise Parker really brings life into her character.

Sarah lives in a neighborhood similar to Weed's Agrestic and she jokingly said that the show makes her want to start selling pot to all her neighbors. Neither of us are really considering a life of crime, but it does make you wonder how prevelant marajuana use really is. Is everybody smoking weed and just not telling me? I'm certainly no goody goody, but if I was smoking pot regularly, who would I let know? I definitly wouldn't write about it on my blog, that's for sure. My husband would know, of course. I probably wouldn't tell any of my friends. Certianly not my family or co-workers, which means that if I apply those secrecy standards to other people, it's entirely possible that everyone I know is smoking pot, as Weeds would have me believe.

So, sorry if you find me sniffing you in coming weeks. I'm going to conduct some research and if you want, leave an anonymous comment confessing your habit. I won't judge. :)

2 comments:

Anny said...

Wow you sound paranoid...isn't that a byproduct of smoking? :O

sarahbella said...

Ahahahahahahah!!! Bunni you crack me up. I just finished the second season last night... love, love, love the show.