Saturday, February 7, 2009

Best of Times, Worst of Times

Things are silmultaneously going terribly and wonderfuly. I got a new client for my freelance writing and a good solid repeat client who keeps coming back . Also, my eBay sales and going GREAT. I'm doing almost daily shipments, but the Etsy business is really slowing down. I haven't sold anything there since December, but I have some new merchandise that I'm going to list next week, so hopefully that will bring some attention to the store. eBay, though, gee whiz. I should have sold all this junk years ago when I could have enjoyed the money, rather than using it to live.

The job hunt plods along. I applied for three positions this week- a government job with a division that I've never heard of, a television job that I'm not really qualified for but would be great at, and one in Savannah that I would love, but the commute would be a bitch. Haha.

1 comment:

Anny said...

What's your eBay store?