Thursday, August 11, 2011

Plus Size Shopping



I was really excited about today's them because it addresses an issue that I understand all too well. When you wear a larger size, clothes are really hard to find. Cute clothes are even harder to find and vintage clothes are nearly impossible.


Having fomerly worn plus sizes myself and being the lover of vintage clothes that I am, I had a few great pieces that I've been holding on to, despite the fact that they have been too large on me for more than a year. But they are so rare and special that they are hard to let go of. But the time is now. It's time for me to pass on these great rare vintage plus size dresses to some other girl with a hole in her heart where a plus size vintage shift dress should be. My heart is full. :)




These dresses are all available on the Bad White Trash Memories Esty Shop. Please take them home with you and love them as much as I did.

No comments: