Thursday, August 20, 2009

Kristen Stewart


I keep hearing all these rumors about Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson and how they are secretly in love, blah blah blah. I am not a Twilight fan. Sure, I read the book and saw the movie, but only because it was my duty as a member of the media sometimes writing on pop culture (ahem). Basically, Twilight is a sterilized version of Buffy, that lacks character development and witty dialogue.

But, I understand that it is a popular culture phenomenon, and somewhat validating, since my fascination with vampires dates back to 1994's Interview with the Vampire. See?! Vampires are cool! Robert Pattinson is no Brad Pitt. Or James Marsters.


Or even David Boreanez.

But, he's cute and I can understand why chicks dig him. Sure, it would seem natural for the lovely young Ms. Stewart to fall for him. Except for one clear fact that everyone is ignoring. Kristen Stewart is obviously gay.
Now, I'm not Perez Hilton. I'm not trying to out anyone. I have no inside knowledge of her sexuality, but what I do have is a highly refined gaydar and it's going off full alarm on her.

Do you see it? Like a little Jodie Foster, right?

I have no problem with gay people and this is not meant to disparage her in any way, but I'm just saying...

You heard it here first!

2 comments:

Anny said...

I see it too!

Ahh Spike

sarahbella said...

http://icydk.com/2009/11/05/kristen-stewart-claims-shes-a-lesbian/