Thursday, May 14, 2009

Woodland

I'm becoming obsessed with vintage Pyrex. I'm thinking that I want to start collecting the brown and tan woodland line.

It would go perfectly in my imaginary kitchen. It's not quite as desirable as the gooseberry stuff, but that's why it's perfect. It's a little cheaper, but also a little harder to find. Wouldn't my new imaginary cabinets look fab full of all coordinating Pyrex mixing bowls and casserole dishes? I think so.
Tonight, I'm going to an information session about how to become a teacher in Georgia. Substituting has been fun and it's a job with great benefits. Just interested in learning more. No commitments.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I actually think the pink is pretty nifty, and I'm not even the uber-fan of mid century stuff that you are. But yes, you are a "woodland" girl. I see it.
I just bought your milk glass vase. That's my style and it's harder to find milk glass that doesn't have that damn grape leaf pattern on it. Keep your eyes peeled for me, Walley.
Oh, and I think you'd make a great Mrs. Overstreet v2.0!

Anonymous said...

Oh that was me, Jenimoore.

Anny said...

I'd never seen the brown, its very pretty but I like the pink you posted the other day more. I'm a huge fan of white glass so I guess brown is just too dark for me.

Teaching is a great gig if it calls you.