Friday, December 5, 2008

Turns out merchants want cash in exchange for goods.  Housewivery would be a lot more fun if it paid better.  

I signed up today to be in a database for market research.  You know, when you go somewhere to be part of a focus group and they ask you questions and whatnot and then pay you.  My SAHM sister does this.  I'm also up to 23 cents on my eHow articles, so I should be able to live off that pretty soon.  

On the flip side, I love being at home all day.  I love the peace and quiet.  I love having a clean and tidy house.  I love being surrounded by my animal friends.  

I am getting some work, but not nearly enough to compensate for my fulltime salary.  I mean, I wasn't expecting to make an equal amount right out the gate, and well, I'm not.  

1 comment:

Anny said...

I signed up for one of those years ago and then had a car accident so I couldn't get to any meetings. Once you've been to at least one they will often contact you personally inviting you back.