Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Etsy

Lauren and Heidi totally made me cry last night.

I still have three gifts left to buy and then I'm done Christmas shopping. I've actually sold two items on etsy this week, financing my Christmas spending. Two items in a week is a record for me and I need to get some new inventory up. I have couple of items sitting around waiting to be photographed, but the end of yard sale season is hitting me hard in terms of product. I'll have to check out some goodwill stores next week.

I got my Pay Pal debit card in the mail today, so no more slow transfers to access that money. Sweet. That will come especially in handy for shipping expenses. The Etsy store has actually ended up being profitable, which is awesome. I'm going to work on expanding it and I may look into some of the marketing opportunities that Etsy offers. Good times!

1 comment:

Anny said...

You should print your postage at home using Paypal's printing service. Its cheaper than paying at the post office. I don't even bother buying labels anymore - I just print the postage on regular paper and tape it to the box or envelope.