Monday, April 6, 2009

Powdered PB and other random bits


I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of my powdered peanut butter that I ordered last week from Bell Plantation. This was actually Paul's idea, but I must admit that I am intrigued. You mix this stuff with water, and apparently get a low-fat peanut butter, made from real peanuts and not much else. They also offer this product in a chocolate version.
I am also anxionsly waiting to hear back from a job interview that I had on Friday. I keep flip-flopping between thinking that I nailed it to thinking that I blew it. I'm supposed to hear something by Tuesday.
Paul had some family in town from Chicago this weekend who came over for lunch today. Paul made chicken and ribs and we spent the morning cleaning the house. Paul said that we need to get an HGTV show called "People Coming Over" that demonstrates ways to make your house presentable in 2 hours.

2 comments:

Anny said...

Ha! That's one show I'd watch just to laugh at people who hide stuff in the bathtub when company is visiting :D

The peanut butter looks..interesting

Jennifer said...

Huh! That PB looks fascinating. Let me know how it tastes.

I love the idea for the show. I'd totally watch that. One cheater cleaning principle I use is "mopping" my bathroom floor with a few Clorox wipes. I can't even be bothered to vacuum all of the disgusting hair off of the tile before I wipe it down. I just wipe it all together and call it clean. Ha! I'm so lazy...