Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Craigslist!

I sit here waiting for a guy to show up to buy our old couch. He's 15 or so minutes late. Yesterday, a lady was supposed to be here at 4 to buy a table. She never showed and left me a voicemail saying that someone broke into a house in her neighborhood aournd 7pm. Um... okay. She says that she still wants to buy the table, but this is the 3rd time that her coming to get it has fallen through. I'm not sure if I even want to fool with scheduling a fourth pickup. Someone else wrote me about the table last night and I responded this morning, but haven't heard back from her yet. Craigslist is such a waiting game... for buying and selling!

Update! The guy paid for the couch and he's going to come back later this week and pick it up! Yay!

1 comment:

Anny said...

I hate the craigslist waiting game. I've only sold small items a person can easily carry so I can't imagine what a nightmare selling furniture would be!