Tuesday, December 30, 2008

New Etsy Items

Posted two funky shirts on Bad White Trash Memories today, along with a cigarette lighter case. The pictures don't do any of them justice, but they were the best of the gazillion that I shot.


I also posted a dining room table up for sale on Craigslist.
My favorite part of that photo is how you can see the Pledge in the background from where I just dusted the table. Either that, or the heels of my shoes poking into the picture on the lower left. This is my living room, in case you were wondering, and not where a dining room table would normally live. It's just sitting there, ready for it's new home!

2 comments:

Anny said...

You find the swankest stuff! I'm looking for a cigarette holder to carry around all my usb drives in (I'm a tad geeky). Do you have an awesome one sitting around?

Jennifer said...

Aw man! You're too late! I just sold one!

http://www.etsy.com/view_transaction.php?transaction_id=12725802