Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmas Wishlist

Since my husband and I are making the romantic gesture of getting each other a dishwasher for Christmas, after Christmas, when we can afford it, and my friends and I have long ago ceased giving each other gifts, this isn't directed at anyone in particular, but more of a "stuff I'd like to have" list, that may, perhaps, provide gift-giving inspiration for others who are buying for someone like me.  


For carrying around my imaginary laptop.  Available here at Janine King Designs.


For Doug.  Wouldn't he be handsome?  At 8PawsCollars

And of course, for Duke.  From The Mod Dog.  There are only about a thousand dog collars I want from there.  



Two of these, please.  




I keep meaning to watch this.  I love that period in the English monarchy.  At Amazon, of course.  




So I can properly thank everyone.  Here.

No comments: